The Mohawk Regional Information Center (MORIC), one of 12 statewide Regional Information Centers, provides participating districts with access to state-of-the-art technology services, training, and support for teachers, students, and administrators.
Our Component BOCES
- Herkimer-Hamilton-Fulton-Otsego BOCES
- Jefferson-Lewis-Hamilton-Herkimer-Oneida BOCES
- Madison-Oneida BOCES
- Oneida-Herkimer-Madison BOCES
"The Mohawk Regional Information Center supports students, educators and schools throughtechnology leadership, innovation and excellence."Organizational Goals for 2016-2017
- Expand Model Schools’ professional development opportunities in order to ensure districts across the region have quality training and support as they implement instructional technologies through state and regional initiatives.
- Explore and develop emerging instructional technology services that support teachers as they implement instructional technologies aligned with national, state, regional, and district initiatives.
- Develop and implement professional development opportunities for emerging, research-based services and data tools to support the use of data by educational teams and stakeholders as they work to improve instructional practices and outcomes at all P-20 levels.
- Evaluate, develop, and promote policies and recommendations related to the collection, sharing, privacy, and security of sensitive data.
- Continue to explore, evaluate, and implement new and enhanced administrative systems and data integration to promote efficiency and data integrity.
- Evaluate telecommunications standards and infrastructure needs.